Sunday, November 8, 2009

Prunk TV: GWIP (Your Name Here) We Rock

By Jason Handelsman in PrunkTV
excerpts from his blog

"I want to start a band with you all. And I am going to: There is a huge rehearsal space/ recording studio near Tropical Park, filled with amplifiers, keyboards, a PA system, two Pearl drum sets, and an analog recording booth. (see video above). Imo, it is the best and most affordable rehearsal studio in Miami (4 hours for $35). But I got you, dawg. You already know. This one is on me. They call 305 the Magic City for a reason."

The owner of the studio: producer/ manager/ open mic host, Jeff Sadowsky has set a challenge upon me: "If you can put a group together and write some good songs, I will get you some paid gigs around town." He continued, "Think of this studio as your canvas. You can practice and record here...who knows...maybe you'll win a Grammy." I have gratefully accepted his challenge, and I am hereby inviting you to join me. GWIP needs all of the above. I can't do it by myself. Jeff's studio is off the chain, and it has the potential to become Miami's own Electric Ladyland, Speaking of EARTH...


No comments:

Post a Comment